Demo

  • mzhuntress
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2002
      Greetings Good Gentles,

      Marion Glen has been asked by Sumter Co. High School to have a demo
      for the High School on March 7th beginning at 8AM until approximately
      2PM. Not much enticement, but the school will be serving a Period
      Lunch and anyone who is helping with the demo can eat for free.
      (Yea, yea I know. Not only are we asking you to help in a demo but
      we further want to poison you with school cafeteria food as a
      reward.) As an additional benefit, Marion Glen will give anyone who
      helps with this demo/shows up an embroidered polo-shirt with the
      appropriate (up to 4) devices/badges they request. (IE. Society,
      Meridies, Consortium, Shire.) grouped together on the left breast.)
      Anyone who will demonstrate/teach any of the Arts & Sciences such as
      soap making, candle making, weaving, dancing, bardic lore, et. As
      well as and in addition to (surprise), anyone with armor and a stick
      that can help out please contact:
      Rebekah Oliver mka Rebecca Hull
      Seneschal Incipient Shire of Marion Glen
      PO Box 1845
      Americus, GA 31709
      (229) 928-8884
      mz_hunt@...
      No live steel can be at this demo as per Georgia State Law concerning
      weapons on a school campus.