Greetings!

  • ananda_of_the_bells
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 31 7:38 PM
      HI Linnette! It's good to hear from you! I hope that you and Wulfgar
      are fine! I just found out that this music group existed, and I have
      been in contact with some of the people. It's been a while since I've
      had the chance to do anything musical, and I have missed it. I know
      that you will be busy at the event, but I hope that I do get the
      oppourtunity to hear you sing soon! Sigh. It's hard to find time to
      do the things that one enjoys--- somehow it seems that only
      necessities can be covered. I hope that we can get together at some
      point the way we did at the event last spring. Take care, and I look
      forward to seeing you at the event! Bye! Ananda
    • oldeways
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 17, 2002
        Greetings all!
        I just wanted to take a moment to say hello, as I'm new here!
        I've been writing sonnets (English) for quite a few years, and have
        just now decided to try to fit them into my SCA persona (1510 woman
        of Catherine of Aragon's court who came with her from Spain).

        If there are any sonneteers out there who wouldn't mind reading one
        of my sonnets and give me some (constructive) criticism I would love
        it! I've only had my partner read them, and before I put it 'out
        there' I would like to see what an 'expert' thinks!

        You've probably heard this many times, but I'm glad that I found you,
        others who are (hopefully) crazy like me! And, I promise I'm not the
        type to just ask for favors, I have a lot to add too (I have a big
        mouth LOL)

        Sonia
      • Susanna Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 17, 2002
          I don't know about "expert" but I'd be happy to look them over and give
          feedback.

          Elsa

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com
        • GYPSYDANCER@prodigy.net
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 6, 2004
            I just added 6 new people to the group. Thank you for your
            patience. If you have time, read up on some of the previous posts,
            as they are a wealth of information and ideas. If you feel brave,
            introduce yourself. If you want to wait a while to see if we are all
            a bunch of nuts first, you can do that as well.
          • bardofthesun
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 10, 2005
              Unto this fine companionship of bards, greetings!

              I just joined this group, and thought an introduction was in order. I
              am known as Lady Syele von der Rosen of Atenveldt, and have been an
              unofficial bawdy bard for about the past 3 years. :) Most of my
              repertoire was learned around the campfires of my mercenary family,
              the Landsknechts. Recently I lost a bet... er, um, performed a fine
              period piece of music at our competition for the Atenveldt Kingdom
              bard, the Bard of the Sun. The rest is history. :)

              I look forward to meeting a great many of you at the upcoming Pennsic
              War!

              In Service to the Crown of Atenveldt,
              Syele
            • Marcus Antaya
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 10, 2005
                Well Syele,

                I will be having a bawdic circle around the campfire
                at pennsic. Probably later on on war week. Check
                information point for the bardic locator book to find
                out when.

                Hope to see you there...

                Gyric

                Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
                Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy

                http://mail.yahoo.com