lyrics search

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2001
      Sorry if anyone gets this more than once, I'm cross posting on three
      lists.

      I'm looking for the lyrics to a song that I think is called "Not One
      Inch." I heard it a few years ago at East Kingdom Spring Crown...
      I don't know who wrote it, but the chorus is:

      "For I won't yield to any foe,
      Though I am out numbered so.
      While I stand, my cause will live;
      Not one inch of ground I'll give."

      Thank you in advance for any help you can give....

      Aife