Starkhafn Yule

  • Sigmund Hewett
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2001
      For any who are thinking of visiting Las Vegas, or live near here,

      His Excellency Conrad Breakring, Baron of Starkhafn has asked me to extend an
      invitation to all performers to join us in our Yule Celebrations.

      His Excellency wishes to show his continued support of the performing arts,
      and is providing an appreciative audience for you to showcase your talents.
      Be it song, recitation, or other skill (such as mine, juggling), all are
      welcome.

      Now that the sun has ceased it's battle with the desert sands, I can think of
      no finer time to come and see the sights, and experience the hospitality of
      our fair barony.

      Details can be found at http://www.starkhafn.org/yule.html

      Feel free to contact me if you need further details.

      YIS

      Sigmund Malovich
      Juggler of Starkhafn