Fwd: Arabic Music, paper from April, 1998

  • Trey Capnerhurst
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
      I have never forwarded anything to this group before, but when I recieved
      this academic work privately from a friend, I thought it might be something
      that was right up our alley.

      I just hope I've forwarded this correctly.

      Traesach

      Send a cool gift with your E-Card
      http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
    • Cary J Lenehan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
        Traesach wrote:
        > I have never forwarded anything to this group before, but when I
        recieved
        > this academic work privately from a friend, I thought it might be
        something
        > that was right up our alley.
        >
        > I just hope I've forwarded this correctly.

        I could not download the paper. There has been a specific request in
        Lochac for this type of information, so I would be grateful that, if
        you cannot succedd in uploading it (or maybe it is my ignorance), any
        rate, could you forward a copy to me please at lenehan@...

        Thanking you,

        Hrolf