100 Minutes War, Rusted Woodlands (East Kingdom)

  • wodeford@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Our cuisiniere is getting restless. If you are attending 100 Minutes
      War on Saturday, November 10, PLEASE get your feast reservations in
      right away. 100 Minutes War is combined with King's & Queen's Rapier
      Champions this year so the feast WILL sell out.

      Event details appear in this month's "Pikestaff" or at
      http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=301

      Jehanne de Wodeford, Rusted Woodlands