Re: [SCA_BARDS] Re: Filk- Beware! The puns are clearing the holster!

  • sunshinegirl
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2001
      From: "Stephen Melvin" <Rathflaed@...>

      > That's baaaaad! (your turn) :)

      Baaaaad? Why, I thought it was rather Mooooving, myself....

      Melandra
    • Stephen Melvin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2001
        I won't continu the other part of the conversation, but I haven't had a good
        punfight in an age!

        >--- In SCA_BARDS@y..., "Stephen Melvin" <Rathflaed@h...> wrote:
        > > I'm sure I'll get labasted for this (again) but I'll say it.
        >
        >I'm sure I would NEVER lamb baste someone - at least not during holy
        >fasting days. ;-)
        *cracking knuckles* *breathing on palms* *steps into a wide legged stance
        and prepares to draw...*

        That's baaaaad! (your turn) :)

        >Yours, Teresa
        -Rathflaed
        (fastest punslinger in the West - or at least Caid ;) )

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2001
          --- In SCA_BARDS@y..., "Stephen Melvin" <Rathflaed@h...> wrote:
          > I won't continu the other part of the conversation, but I haven't
          had a good
          > punfight in an age!
          >
          > >--- In SCA_BARDS@y..., "Stephen Melvin" <Rathflaed@h...> wrote:
          > > > I'm sure I'll get labasted for this (again) but I'll say it.
          > >
          > >I'm sure I would NEVER lamb baste someone - at least not during
          holy
          > >fasting days. ;-)
          > *cracking knuckles* *breathing on palms* *steps into a wide
          legged stance
          > and prepares to draw...*
          >
          > That's baaaaad! (your turn) :)

          I think ewe've got me there!

          -Ter
        • Michael B. Greenstein
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2001
            > From: "Stephen Melvin" <Rathflaed@...>
            > >
            > > That's baaaaad! (your turn) :)
            >
            > Baaaaad? Why, I thought it was rather Mooooving, myself....
            >
            > Melandra

            [In my best evil Nazi voice a la Raiders of the Lost Ark]

            Keel them. Keel them both.

            Ram speed,
            Michael