Chat

  • Catcheen Alluin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 7:13 PM
      Does anybody ever go into the chat room? I've heard of spots where
      they do poetry reading online. Anybody interested in storytelling,
      poetry reading or filk in the chat room sometime?
    • Ivory
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24 1:13 PM
        You know...to be honest, I never even noticed we had a chat room.
        That's terrible, but true. I would be interested. Sorry for not
        writing for so long. Just got back from Pennsic Sunday late and
        brought home a terrible cold for a souvenir. There were so many
        other things I'd rather have. :)

        Lady Ivory