Fw: [TY] Fw: Poul Anderson bulletin

  • sunshinegirl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 10:55 PM
      > > Friends --
      > >
      > > It's with a heavy heart that I write that my father, Poul Anderson is
      > > receiving hospice care at
      > > home and is not expected to live more than a week. I know that some of
      > > you are fans of his
      > > work, and if you would care to send an e-mail direct to my parents house
      > > (trigonier@...) expressing what it has meant to you, he would
      > > be very appreciative. I'll be going down there myself tomorrow (they're
      > > in the Bay Area), so will not be getting mail here for a few days.
      > >
      > > Astrid Bear
    • sarah dickie
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2001
        I found this question on another list and wondered
        about this groups answer.

        what
        do you see the bardic path as? Forget all the
        trappings for a
        moment, forget the methods used... what do you see
        it's goals as?
        What are the principles that a bard should follow?
        And what would
        the ideal bard, in your opinion, be like?

        Lady Bridgit

        =====
        "Qouth the raven 'nevermore'"

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • Fayme Zelena Harper
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2001
          This question has been addressed on and off throughout the history of
          this list. If you get a chance, start at the beginning and read the
          Your moderator...ZEL

          --- In SCA_BARDS@y..., sarah dickie <the_raven53@y...> wrote:
          > I found this question on another list and wondered
          > about this groups answer.
          >
          > what
          > do you see the bardic path as? Forget all the
          > trappings for a
          > moment, forget the methods used... what do you see
          > it's goals as?
          > What are the principles that a bard should follow?
          > And what would
          > the ideal bard, in your opinion, be like?
          >

          > Lady Bridgit
          >
          > =====
          > "Qouth the raven 'nevermore'"

          Messenger