Exciting news

  • Catcheen Kailin Alluin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2000
      I tried again last night to talk to the people here about bardic arts
      and it went very well. We're going to bring up at the next shire
      meeting to set aside specific time and try to structure some
      storytelling training and actually performing. I found out from our
      Guild Master that there is a resurgence of interest in the Middle
      Kingdom over getting these things going again. Isn't that great?!?
      %)