Shot in the Dark

  • Lori Rowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      Greetings again gentles,

      I have a question that's a shot in the dark, but here goes anyway.
      Two or maybe three years ago at Border Wars in Michigan, a very dear
      friend of mine met mead, and LOST horribly. Due to his drunken
      exploits, a bard <yes he inspired a bard, lord help him> wrote a
      song about his disasterous interduction to mead. I am looking
      feverishly for that song. I was not their (I always miss the fun
      stuff :( ) and dearly want this song to torment him with. (evil
      grin) To this day, he still will not go near mead and turns kind off
      green around the stuff..........If anyone knows this song, or knows
      the bard who sang it please let me know.

      P.S. I may have somehitng in it about a scotsman drunk under a tree
      in some unusual positions.

      In service
      Macha ingen Lasair

      House Var