Greetings Everyone

  • Lori Rowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      Well met all,

      I am Macha ingen Lasair of the Shire of Fearann na Criche in the
      Middle Kingdom. I have a question for everyone. Is anyone here
      going to go to Baronial Border Wars next year. It's in the Canton of
      Rimsholt in the Barony of Northwoods, mka Ionia Michigan. I'm
      getting married and looking for a bard or two to come join my feast.

      Macha ingen Lasiar
      House Var
      House Lyon's Pride
      Fearann na Criche