9637News about Known World Cooks & Bards

  • Sue Gilbert
    May 1, 2014
       Due to an intervention of real life for Mistress Rosalind Jehanne, we have had a change in keynote speakers. We are happy to announce that Mistress Adelaide de Beaumont (Ansteorra) has graciously agreed to step into Roz's shoes and will be speaking on the same topic: Bringing History Alive in Story and Song.Keynote Speakers

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107