9614Re: [SCA_BARDS] Seeking Songs for a Lau rel Elevation

  • Ursula Mortimer
    Sep 30, 2013
      How about a song from the time and place of the honoree's persona?
      Would be easy or hard depending on what that is. 13th-century
      French--easy! Mongol--hard!

      Or maybe their barony or shire has a marching song or an anthem? Do
      they belong to a household? Does it have a singing tradition?

      Hope this goes well--I love song in court.

      >> 1a. Seeking Songs for a Laurel Elevation
      >> Posted by: Nancaurelia@... nancaurelia
      >> Date: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:36 pm ((PDT))
      >> There are so many wonderful songs that are appropriate for
      >> knightings. Does anyone have suggestions or original songs for
      >> Laurelings?
      >> Aurelia
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic