9605(a little OT) Workshops at Bardstock II

  • Sue Gilbert
    Aug 16, 2013
      Something new this year for Bardstock--Workshops on Sunday morning!!!

      Tom Kastle : Sea Shanties and Ballads: Find out how work songs were (and still are) actually used and how to increase your volume and presence. Sing and create a sea ballad that reflects the universal community of the sea.
      February Sky (Susan Urban and Phil Cooper) : Story Ballads Old and New
      David HB Drake and February Sky: Songs of the Spirit

      https://www.facebook.com/events/634151256601137/?fref=ts

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107