9603Re: (Almost OT): Bardstock II

  • Sue Gilbert
    Aug 2, 2013
      M'Lord Alden --

      This is only the second year of this event and open circles didn't happen last year. But last year was only Saturday and after 8 hours of concerts most people just wanted to sit back and talk. That doesn't mean it won't happen this year. Since we are starting on Friday night this year with a kind of sneak peek concert (a few pieces by each performer or group) and then some workshops on Sunday morning, it could easily happen. Especially if you travel up here to join us. We can make it happen, I suspect.

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107

      Thu Aug 1, 2013 3:31 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      "Paul DeLisle" aldenpharamond

      Milady:

      This piques my interest more than anything in the last Decade…

      Missing Kerrville for the last 3 years has been …soul-rending …and this
      sounds like Ever-So-Much Phun!

      Pray, tell me, Milady….will there (have-there- been) be Open Circles? (Given
      the Performers involved…I can only assume so)

      Alden Pharamond

      (olde, forgotten, dusty Bard from Ansteorra)

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic