      From: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sue Gilbert
      Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 11:08 AM
      To: Calontir Bards; Midrealm Bards; avacalbards; trimarianbards; Pennsic Bardic List; SCA Bards; Caid Bards; AEthelmaerc Bards; Outlands Bards; Ealdormere Bards
      Subject: [SCA_BARDS] (Almost OT): Bardstock II

      http://www.bardstock.com/
      Coming up in less than two months!! Get your reservation in so you can be close to the music! SCA bards will include Moonwulf Starkaaderson, Mateo Montero de Madrid (Andrew Heinrich), Jose São Pacian (Stephen Rodrigues-Pavao), Dolan Madoc, and Rosaleen Dhu (with Lorelei Skye). Also performing this year will be some modern folkies including Tom Kastle, David HB Drake, February Sky, Pat Kaping, and Dover Court.

       What is Bardstock, you may ask, and I'll tell you. Bardstock is three days of music, music-themed workshops, and more!

      This year, after a successful first event last year, Bardstock will be back and will be featuring Andrew Heinrich, Tom Kastle, David HB Drake, February Sky (Susan Urban & Phil Cooper), Dover Court, and Michael Longcor. Also playing will be Stephen Rodrigues-Pavao, Rosaleen Dbu (Lorelei Skye), Pat Kaping, John Kostisin and more.

      There will be a sneak-peak concert on Friday night, music for most of the day on Saturday, and workshops on Sunday morning.

      When is this, you may ask,and I'll tell you. September 27-29. Friday from 8pm-midnight. Saturday from 2pm to midnight. Sunday to be announced.

      And what will this cost you, you may ask and I'll tell you. Weekend tickets are $45/person and include all the music plus lodging Friday and Saturday night. Saturday-only tickets are available for $30/person and include Saturday night lodging.

      Come to the office at the resort, call 608-297-2278, or email whitelake@... for tickets and/or more information!!

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic