9598Pennsic Court of Love

  • Sabine de Kerbriant
    Jul 17, 2013
      Bonjour mes amis!

      Word in Bhakail is that even after our spring gathering, there are still urgent matters of the heart which require addressing in a Court of Love! So, we'll convene once more at Pennsic, to celebrate love in all its forms and debate its finer points for the entertainment and delight of the populace. Bring your favorite poems, songs, and tales of love to share, as well as your questions on love's etiquette, arguments regarding love's proper expressions, philosophical points about love's nature, and of course your most eloquent complaints of love's injustices.

      All are welcome, including those who simply enjoy observing. Please join us on Sunday, July 28, at 2pm in N-11 (Bhakail's baronial court will follow at 3pm).

               -Sabine de Kerbriant