9591Midrealm's Bardic Roundhouse activities list posted

  • Mark Cipra
    Jun 11, 2013
      (Please repost to local and nearby Kingdom bardic lists.)

      Midrealm's Bardic Roundhouse is coming, June 28-30:
      http://www.no-gorsedd.com/roundhouse2013
      And we've just updated the list of activities and challenges (listed below,
      too).

      Bardic Roundhouse is a three-day bardic get-together with a relaxed
      atmosphere, lots of fun activities, and great food. This year it's returning
      to Homeworth, Ohio (not far from Akron-Canton area).

      This year, we're adding whole bunch of activities aimed at "pure musicians":
      a ceilidh of Friday night, a (separate) musicians' jam-circle on Saturday,
      classes, etc.

      Hope to see you there!

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)
      __