  • Fine MacEwen
    Feb 1, 2011
      Forwarded by request.

      YIS,
      Lady Fine MacEwen
      mka Cindy McMillan

      ----- Forwarded Message ----

      Greetings,

      Would you please post this message to your list regarding the Kingdom of the Outlands Bardic Circle at Estrella?

      Thank you,

      Baroness Bianca della Vittoria, Windhover Bard (Kingdom Bard- Outlands)

      Yes, it’s time for war!

      The Estrella star is rising and soon it will be time to head to battle.  But what are you doing Saturday night????

       We’ll , before you mark your calendar consider coming to the Outlands Bardic which will be a night of fun, performance, sing-alongs and general merriment for all! The Barony of al-Barran has agreed to host the Outlands Bardic for 2011.  All interested bards and all those who just like to listen please join us on Saturday night at dark at the Barony of al-Barran for a Bardic circle and roast.

      What does that mean you may ask? Well along with all the wonderful songs, stories and poems we will also have marshmallows to roast and possibly the making for s’mores, because you know when you listen to Bardic you always want s’more!

      Water will be supplied, but feel free to bring your own libations as well. So brings yourself, your friends and your friend’s friends and of course a folding chair and head out to the Outlands Bardic.

      This advertisement has been brought to you by your friendly Windhover Bard! See you there!

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic