      Absolutely beautiful, Syele.

      Your sister in song,
      Eleanor

      On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Syele <syeletherose@...> wrote:

      My own song in honor of Her Grace, Sir Kolfinna:

      Kolfinna's Song - October 2009

      Do not weep for a warrior gone
      For we shall drink again, ere long
      Don't look for me on hill or ridge
      You'll see me soon - I guard the bridge

      Odin called me to feast at his hall
      His valkyries came though I gave it my all
      A warrior born I gave my best fight
      Too soon I went to the land of night

      Twice I wore roses of gold and white
      I fought for my King and he called me a Knight
      From my breast sprang forth life's blood of the moon
      Hear my wound song sound - I was taken too soon

      Do not weep for a warrior gone
      For we shall drink again, ere long
      Don't look for me on hill or ridge
      You'll see me soon - I guard the bridge

      Ever did I live with fire and pride
      Chivalry and honor at my dear Svenn's side
      Remember well my laugh, recall my joyous smile
      For we are only parted for a little while

      I call on you now to live life for me
      To sing out my name to the winds o'er the sea
      I will stand fast here until the day
      When I'll walk at your side as you come my way

      --
      http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

      "Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
      take honor from me and my life is done."
      --William Shakespeare

      Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

      Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic