8687Re: [SCA_BARDS] New song written while striking camp yesterday

  • Mathurin Kerbusso
    Aug 12, 2009
      storybard@... wrote:

      > From the technologically challenged to one who seems to know the
      > mysteries:
      > nice idea.

      Thanks.

      I initially set up a home studio and a few of us recorded CDs for teaching
      the songs that are popular in Calontir. A couple of years ago I went
      portable and started the Calonsound Project. So I have a significant
      amount of research and experience in doing this stuff on the ultra-cheap,
      and using the technology to enhance the oral tradition not supplant it. I
      will happily share with anyone who is interested.

      --
      Mathurin
      "Non nobis solum"