      From: Dana <clariceroan@...>
      Subject: Re: [SCA_BARDS] New song written while striking camp yesterday
      To: "SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com" <SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com>

      Very nicely done!
      -clarice

      From: storybard@aol. com
      Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:05:37 EDT
      To: <aebards@yahoogroups .com>; <pbardic@minstrel. com>; <SCA_BARDS@yahoogrou ps.com>

      One More Pennsic
      by Mistress Gabrielle d'Auvergne
      Pennsic XXXVIII
      copyright┬ęCzarnota20 09

      One more Pennsic, It's good to be alive
      Just one more Pennsic, All the battles to survive
      One more Pennsic, against the sun and rain
      And we'll meet on Cooper's shore again.

      Oh, we'll meet on Cooper's shore where we'll dance and sing and fight
      Go shopping in the market place and walk the roads by night
      We'll learn at University and see a trav'ling show
      Then watch it vanish in the mist to rise again we know.

      One more Pennsic, It's good to be alive
      Just one more Pennsic, All the battles to survive
      One more Pennsic, against the sun and rain
      And we'll meet on Cooper's shore again.

      Instrumental break

      Oh, the Dragonship has carried the ashes of our past
      While moonlight strikes the water, We hold our mem'ries fast
      We gather round the fire with friends both new and old
      And we listen to our history and stories as they're told.

      Because it's
      One more Pennsic, It's good to be alive
      Just one more Pennsic, All the battles to survive
      One more Pennsic, against the sun and rain
      And we'll meet on Cooper's shore again.

      Oh, we'll meet on Cooper's shore, we'll meet on Cooper's shore
      It's good to be alive and meet on Cooper's shore.

      Gabrielle d'Auvergne