8487Re: [SCA_BARDS] Horse song from Calontir?

  • Justin Crouch
    Mar 1, 2009
      Yes, it's a great song, and she sang it last night at the post revel of
      Calontir's 25th Anniversary. Too bad, I had to leave right as she
      started. I think it may be my favorite SCA Song, and Dorcas is a
      wonderful Bard.

      Leonardus the Gleeman

      Sharon Vasquez wrote:

      >wow, this is a treasure! Thanks for sharing with a newbie.
      >Gillian of Eldern Hills

      Leonardus de Bellewode
      Justin W. Crouch
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic