      From: mal <mlaf@...>
      To: Melinda LaFevers <mlaf@...>
      Cc: TheBardsofGleannAbhann@yahoogroups.com; SmallGrayBear@yahoogroups.com; Ship-Briar-Rose@yahoogroups.com; SCA_songbook@yahoogroups.com; SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com; pbardic@...; meridian-ty@yahoogroups.com; gleannabhann@yahoogroups.com; Bardic_Concerts@yahoogroups.com; arkansaw@yahoogroups.com; circleofbards@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 5, 2008 2:30:35 PM
      Subject: [SCA_BARDS] Whoo Hoo!!!!! My Radio show aired!!!!!

      I'm excited! Program Number 1 of The Traditional and Folk Music Hour Has
      just aired!!!

      You, too, can listen to it via web, Next Saturday at noon (or noonish, they
      have a 5 minute news and patriotic spot on the hour, which I didn't realize)
      at

      www.harding. edu/KVHU/

      And, please, do listen to it! Let me know what you think! let me show
      the station manager that I have a broad listening base! my email for the
      show is
      traditionalfolkmusi c@...

      Melandra