7539Re: arsieu!!! What pun? I never pun!!!! LOL!

  • Arsieu de Bordeaux
    Aug 1 8:07 AM
      > Hi Sweetums!
      > Puns? I never pun!! (grin!)

      You? Pun? Nevah! ;)

      > not only in mushrooms, any room is fair game! heck, we don't need a
      room (well, we need room for groaning and throwing our arms out in
      pretended pain and death - LOL!

      Oh, is THAT why? And ehar I thought it was to isolate my gravelly
      voice from the Knowne Worlde. ;)

      > How the heck you been? and what's up? I hear you are not going to
      Pennsic? (So you won't be able to swat Jehanne by mistake when she
      starts buzzing)

      Actually, I -am- going to Pennsic, so yes. I will be there to listen
      to the buzz of Jehanne and George. :) And we -have- digital camera,
      we -will- get picture(s)!! *evil grin*

      See y'all at N 19!!!!

      -=Arsieu de Bordeaux, Bard at Pennsic=-
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic