7340Re: [SCA_BARDS] My latest doggerel (bawdy, with introduction, comments sought)

  • Sean Graethorne
    Jun 1, 2007
      Testify, Kinsman!

      And, may I say that I'm absolutely thrilled to see the constructive and open discourse on bawdy material here?  Very refreshing.  Too often, the "line" is a faint boundary between the two extremes of propriety or rugby songs... and VERY emotional stances, usually exclusive, at either end.  There need to be more layers betwixt, sez I.

      Sean

      Marcus Antaya <lordgyric@...> wrote:
      ...I usually see the line far in the distance behind me...

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic