5698Potrero War Concerts....are you going to be there? If so.....

  • dancesin_moonlight
    Mar 1, 2006
      So, Potrero is right around the corner...and I need to know who wants
      to perform for the concerts! Plus, if we get lucky, we may get a
      chance to get Open Arms bardic up and going- and we'll need
      performers to keep the joint jumping.

      So, for the family concert, I'm looking for upbeat, uptempo,
      performances, good for all ages. Extra brownie points if you have
      some fun kid kinda stuff for the beginning of the concerts. The
      family concert starts with stuff for the small and works up in age
      level.
      It will be Sunday night, from 7:30 to 9:30 Expected audience is 150-
      200.

      The Bawdy Concert,
      Is for fun, risque, bawdy, politically incorrect, performances. It
      will go from 10:00 to 12:00, and no minors are allowed. Expected
      audience is around 250.

      We will have CD sales, snacks and beverages for the performers, sound
      and lighting, etc. etc. There will be flyers, posters, etc.

      I need to know very soon, whether you can make it, and not all
      performers will make the line up (we only have so much time). Also,
      these concerts are more or less a "showcase" so bring your "A" game.
      We are also looking for volunteers to help put on these shows.

      If you know of someone who really should be in the concerts, please
      pass this on!

      Please contact me at "truethomas(at)sbcglobal.net" or call 818-762-
      9075. I'll be putting the line up together in the next week or so.
      Thanks!
      True (Lord Thomas Whitehart)