5493Estrella War

  • Tessa Nieto
    Jan 11, 2006
      Hey everyone!!

      I know some of you Kingdom Bards indicated that you
      will be attending Estrella War. Could you please email
      me offlist if you are still planning on attending?
      Thanks!

      Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS are in order for my foster
      sister, HL Elanor O'Rourk, on becoming the newest
      Sable Bard of Ansteorra!!!! WAY TO GO, SIS!!!!!!!!

      Ever in service with a song and a smile,
      Lady Eleanor Cleavely
      Bard of the Sun
      Bard of Sun Dragon
      Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells

      Never annoy a bard, for their memories are long, and your name scans to "Greensleeves". ~ Fiana of Clare

      Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic