4556Re: Looking for sheet music

  • Katriana
    Apr 6, 2005
      Purple queried:
      >>> Anyone know where I can get copies of En Frolyk Weson
      >>> (by Jacobus Barbireau) online? The big Choral Public
      >>> Domain Library doesn't have it.

      alais answered:
      >> http://www.classicalarchives.com/early/b.html
      >>
      >> try here and see if it gets you there. you'll have to do a
      >> log-in to access it, but the title is listed. alais

      Purple then replied:
      > Yeah, that has just the midi/mp3, and then the opportunity
      > to buy the sheet music...

      You do know that you can take a MIDI file and make sheet music out of
      it, right? You will probably have to tweak it, but it produces useable
      sheet music. If you have problems, I could send you either a
      Noteworthy Composer file, or a pdf of the sheet music I got from the
      MIDI at the site above.

      katriana
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic