4555RE: [SCA_BARDS] Looking for sheet music

  • L C Harmon Horner
    Apr 5, 2005
      Using the title for a search gets you library database to search libraries. You can  do that and see if you can find the sheet music through a local one or interlibrary loan.
      If you have a good ear, you can do it that way, too. More work, but has bragging rights within it. I did most of Boru's March until I ran out of what I remembered clearly that way. a

      Drew <drew@...> wrote:
      Yeah, that has just the midi/mp3, and then the opportunity to buy the sheet
      music...

      Do you Yahoo!?