2543Whistle tunes Re: [SCA_BARDS] Digest Number 539

  • wodeford <wodeford@yahoo.com>
    Jan 6, 2003
      --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, "Kataryna Dragonweaver
      <eclipsek@t...>" <eclipsek@t...> wrote:
      > Nope - AnTir, specifically Avacal.
      Sorry, must've been thinking of someone else.

      > I realize most of the tunes are OOP Irish but I don't know the
      names -
      > I'm just not an Irish persona ;) ... and I understand that people
      > (esp. New people to the society) want to join in and play along.

      "The Wild Rover" seems to be fairly inescap- er, I mean, popular with
      the sing along crowd. ;->

      Frankly, I've been too busy "going early" to do any Irish stuff in a
      long while, but I KNOW there are a bunch of people on this list who
      can help Kataryna.

      Good luck,
      Jehanne
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic