2538Whistle tunes Re: [SCA_BARDS] Digest Number 539

  • eclipsek
    Jan 5, 2003
      Sorry for the really long delay (Xmas holidays...).
      I have O'Neill's.
      The problem is that there are a ton of pieces in there and I'm looking
      for a list of good ones to start with - but more a situation of what
      are the more common ones played around the SCA.

      Maybe I should ask what are the top ten whistle songs played in people's
      SCA area's?

      If you had a new person that wanted to learn tin whistle and play along
      with the others playing - what songs would you suggest they learn?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic