2473Introduction and Questions

  • patiencetheimpetuous
    Sep 6, 2002
      Greetings,

      I am Patience the Impetuous of Rhydderich Hael, Aethelmearc. I am
      new to the Bardic Arts, in fact I am pretty new to the SCA, went to
      my first event in March. I would like to develop an repetoire of
      stories but am having a little trouble finding sources, it seems
      there are plenty of sources for musicians and singers but
      storytellers seem to be on there own. Does anyone know of any good
      sources you can direct me to? Also, in competition, is it customary
      to write your own period-style tale or to retell a published period
      story?

      Thanks for your assistance,

      Patience the Impetuous
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic