2115Re: greetings, also Bookmarks reminder

  • wodeford
    Apr 1, 2002
      --- In SCA_BARDS@y..., S Joyce <finnthefool@y...> wrote:
      > Hello all,
      > Greetings to all. I am new to the list and thought I would
      introduce myself. I am Finn the Fool of the shire of Hartstone in
      the kingdom of AEthelmaerc. I am an unemplyed jester (nobody's fool)
      and am new to the SCA. I am also a novice bard and am looking to
      chat with others in the known world as well as others from my neck of
      the woods. I am interested in bawdy songs - both traditional as well
      as filk - and would like some help on finding guitar tablature for
      the same.

      Greetings and welcome,

      We have a list of internet links at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA_BARDS/links where I have taken the
      liberty of posting some web addresses that may be of interest,
      including one devoted to SCA filk and two for traditional folk music.

      If anybody has URLs for websites that have useful information,
      put 'em up there.

      Jehanne de Wodeford, Danegeld Tor, West
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic