2113greetings

  • S Joyce
    Mar 31, 2002

       Hello all,

      Greetings to all.  I am new to the list and thought I would introduce myself.  I am Finn the Fool of the shire of Hartstone in the kingdom of AEthelmaerc.  I am an unemplyed jester (nobody's fool) and am new to the SCA.  I am also a novice bard and am looking to chat with others in the known world as well as others from my neck of the woods.  I am interested in bawdy songs - both traditional as well as filk - and would like some help on finding guitar tablature for the same.

      I enjoy hearing from all of you.

      Salivations,

      Finn

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter, Passover
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic