1513Re: Estrella War

  • ivorylarougette
    Dec 13, 2001
      Hi Ceara,

      It's I who am teaching the class at Estrella War. Gregory was
      responding to my request for period songs. I've been teaching these
      types of classes for years and want some fresh songs. Your article
      sounds interesting. Would you mind if I print out copies to give to
      the young ones who attend?

      Lady Ivory

      --- In SCA_BARDS@y..., "Alexandria K. Long" <along126@h...> wrote:
      > Hi Greg, long time no see!
      > if any of your beginning folks happen to be children, I wrote an
      article specifically for kids interested in bardic arts. It's not
      geared toward any specific genre, mainly just to get kids off on the
      right foot.
      > http://www.geocities.com/pasttimes_gsu/articles/myturn.html
      >
      > PS--hello to Zoe!
      >
      > ---Ceara ni Neill
      > Reach out and touch someone. Literally. With a stick.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic