UPSTATE: Spectrum Scouts for Strides for Autism DEADLINE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010

      UPSTATE DEADLINE!

      In order to purchase patches for each participant,
      I need all RSVPs for UPSTATE Spectrum Scouts by this Thursday, April 8th.

       Strides for Autism

       All Scouts with Autism Spectrum Disorders are invited to join in Strides for Autism by participating in

      Spectrum Scouts

      Upstate:  April 17 at Heritage Park in Simpsonville
      Midlands:  May 15 at Finlay Park in Columbia

      Spectrum Scouts will participate in a flag ceremony at the beginning of these events.

      Scouts of all ages, both male and female, are welcome.
      We ask that all participants arrive to the event site at 8:15 am for a short practice.
      Uniforms are encouraged, but
      not required.

       **To participate, please contact Susan Leiby at SusanL@scautism. org or 864-241-8669.**

        It is important that we get an accurate head-count to provide patches to each participant.

      (Please forward this to anyone who may be interested.)

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator

      http://www.scautism .org