UPSTATE: SCAS Coffee Talk!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010

      Upstate Coffee Talk

      April 7, 2010 from 9:00-11:00

      Location: 5 Century Drive, Suite 130 , Greenville

       Please drop-in for this informal get-together. We will have coffee, tea, lemonade and light refreshments. This is a chance for families to meet other families and a chance to ask questions and share ideas.  Children are welcome!

      Susan Leiby

      Special Events Coordinator