Important License Plate Update

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 9:19 AM

      The DMV has notified us that they are having problems with their servers.  Therefore, the new Autism Awareness license plates will not be online until May 27th.

      HOWEVER, they are available NOW at any DMV office.  Find your nearest DMV office at http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/offloclist.aspx.

      We appreciate everyone’s eagerness to get their plate now!  Thank you for your patience as we await the license plate being online!

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501

      Join us at Strides for Autism!

      Midlands -- Saturday, May 3, 2014, Finlay Park, Columbia

      Visit https://scautism.org/strides/ for more information and registration!