Strides for Autism -- Volunteer Planning Committees

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2014

      Are you interested in helping plan this year’s Strides for Autism events?  We are looking for your input and participation in making this the best year ever!  Do you have ideas about activities?  Food?  Publicity?

      We are hoping to hold planning committee meetings within the next month.  If you are interested in participating, please email SusanL@..., and provide the following information:

      Availability on 1)a Saturday morning, or 2) a weekday at lunchtime.

      Area of interest (activities, food, publicity, other…)

      Area (Upstate or Midlands)

      I will send out meeting dates later this week, after I gather some responses.  Thanks so much!

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501 ß New Number