FW: UPSTATE: January Spectrum Sunday REGULAR LOCATION

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2014

      We WILL be meeting at the Adams Mill Program Center!  The pool heater was fixed quickly!  Be sure to RSVP below if you plan to attend.  Thanks!

      Join us for Spectrum Sunday at the YMCA Adams Mill Program Center, 100 Adams Mill Road, Simpsonville, SC on Sunday, January 12th from 5 - 7 pm.  Activities will include swimming, open gym, and arts & crafts.  And of course the opportunity to visit with fellow Spectrum families.

      All families affected by autism or related conditions are invited.  You do not need to be a Y member, nor a resident of Greenville.

      Please consider signing up to bring a drink or snack to share.

      Cost is $5 per family.  Scholarships are available.  Contact Greg McKee at at gmckee@... or 963-3608.

      RSVPs are needed to provide enough lifeguards.  Please signup here:  http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0945A9AF23A0F94-january

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501 ß New Number