LAST CHANCE for Membership Special! Up to 6 months FREE! Expires midnight 12/31!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2013

    Time is running out to take part in our end-of-the-year Membership Special!  This offer expires at midnight on December 31st!  Through this special, you can earn up to six months of membership for free!  Click here for more information and to purchase your membership now!

    The Staff and Board of Directors of the South Carolina Autism Society would like to express our thanks to all our supporters this year.  We know it has been a challenging year for many, but we are thankful to have been able to continue serving families affected by autism in South Carolina for more than 41 years.

    What have we been working on this year?

    Service Coordination:  Our Service Coordinators are currently serving over 1,050 consumers.

    Parent School Partnership:  Our Parent Mentors are back at work, helping ensure individuals with autism get the best school services and accommodations to which they are entitled.

    Events:  We continue to partner with outside organizations for family respite and recreation activities that provide fun and community-building.  Staff is hard at work planning a slate of awareness events for Spring 2014.

    Information & Referral:  Between May and September, we have provided information and made referrals for over 200 families.  We regularly share articles of interest, research opportunities, and community activities to over 5,000 individuals through our newsletter, email lists, and social media.  Not to mention all the opportunities our staff take to informally support families affected by autism, and raise autism awareness in the community.

    We are committed to continuing to work hard to fulfill our mission, that every individual with autism in South Carolina reach their maximum potential.

    To show our thanks to you, our supporters, we are offering a Membership Special.  Normally a membership is for 12 months, but through this special, you can earn up to 6 extra months for free!  Purchase a BASIC or STUDENT membership and receive 3 additional months free!  Purchase a SUPPORTING or BENEFACTOR membership and receive 6 additional months free!  Memberships begin at just $10, and are available for both individuals and families.

    Click here for details about the perks of the various membership levels, and to purchase your membership online.  To purchase your membership by check or cash, you can complete the attached form and submit it by mail.

    Thank you again for your support of the South Carolina Autism Society!

    Cell:  (864) 517-0501 ß New Number