Update on Parent School Partnership Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2013

      We are pleased to let you all know that the Parent School Partnership will be back up and running beginning November 26th.  I want to thank all of our families for being patient while SCAS worked with the South Carolina Department of Education on a resolution.  The parent mentors are excited about coming back to work!  I can't wait to have our team back together helping families and children across the Palmetto state.

      If you have questions or need further information don't hesitate to contact Kim Thomas at 803-750-6988 ext. 101 or kim@....

      I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!

      Kim Thomas

      Interim President and CEO

      Cell:  (864) 517-0501 ß New Number