UPSTATE: Resource for Holiday Assistance for Families

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2013

    (Note, we will share any such holiday assistance programs statewide as we receive them.  Thank you!)

    Redemption World Outreach Center’s holiday assistance request is underway, through next week.

    From the Web site:

    “Application intake will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, November 4th - 14th. If you have any questions, please contact Rushawnda at 864-770-1800 or rolden@....
    If you know someone in need of Christmas assistance, please refer them to our Holiday Hope toy registration line at 864-281-1520 ext 2252.

    http://www.rwoc.org/page32210334.aspx

    Attached is a flyer that families are given.

    Please note that families will need birth certificates, SS cards, photo ID, and proof of income and expenses for all family members. Holiday Hope Center is in the Teen/Youth Center, off Haywood Road, behind the shopping center that has Chick-fil-A in it. (Teen Center is the old $1 movies theatre, for anyone who remembers it.)

    Applications will be accepted:

    Thursday, Nov. 7: 1-4 pm

    Monday, Nov. 11: 10am-3pm

    Tuesday, Nov. 12: 2-6pm