Greenville Top Soccer Sunday 9-15-2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: RICHARD DELAP <rdelap@...>
      Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 11:09 PM
      Subject: Top Soccer Sunday 9-15-2013

      TOP Soccer Sunday

      This Sunday will be our FIRST TOP Soccer session of the fall!

      September 15th

      4:30 pm to 5:45 pm

      Again, we will be at

      Carolina Indoor Soccer

      1072 S. Batesville Rd., Greer SC

      864 879 0003

      http://soccerspeedy.com/

      We will announce the remaining dates for the fall later.

      TOP Soccer is for Players with special needs and we use Buddies to assist them with the activities.  Buddies do not need to be experienced soccer players. They only need a desire to help others.

      More information is available at the CESA website (http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/TOPSoccer/index_E.html)

      And the South Carolina Youth Soccer website

      http://www.scysa.org/programs/topsoccer.aspx

      There is no charge to participate.

      We only ask Players to complete a registration form (attached) or available at http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/TOPSoccer/index_E.html and bring the form to check in.

      For Buddies we only ask that you to sign in when you come to help.

      At TOP Soccer we function in a very relaxed fashion.

      No reservations required, just come ready to have fun.

      Drinks & Snacks

      At the end of each session, we try to provide a snack and drink for all the Players and Buddies as they leave.  At our meeting Sunday, we will have a sign-up sheet for volunteers to schedule a day when they would be willing to bring drinks or snacks.  We greatly appreciate it.

      E-Mail Lists

      We try maintaining our email list as current as possible. If you are receiving these emails and wish not to please let us know, if you know of someone who would like to be included please let us know, if you would like us to use a different address please let us know, and if there is something else you think we could do to improve TOP Soccer please let us know.

      If you have any questions contact Richard Delap (864 268 1835).