UPSTATE: Annual Thanksgiving Turkey Drive

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2013

      Annual Thanksgiving Turkey Drive

      Since 2008, The LUCAS Network and the SC Autism Society have partnered together to provide families affected by autism going through financial difficulties with a Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks to your donations, close to 500 families in need have been served since 2008.

      For 2013, we will be collecting donations, and distributing grocery store gift cards to recipients.  Our goal this year is to match last year’s number of 125 families in the Upstate but if we go over, we want to help more families in the Midlands, Lowcountry and Myrtle Beach areas as well. So, please donate today! Your donation is tax deductible.

      To make a donation now, click here, or visit the SC Autism Society’s website at http://www.scautism.org, and click on the Donate button.  In the Comment section, just write TURKEY and the donation will go directly towards the Turkey Drive.

      If you are interested in receiving a gift card, or would like to nominate someone for a gift card, please click here.  Recipients will be reviewed by the Turkey Drive Executive Committee, and distributed based on donations received.  The deadline is November 1, 2013.

      For more information, email Derrick Howle at luluhowle@....

      Thank you for supporting our families!

      Cell(864) 346-4180