UPSTATE: September YMCA Spectrum Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013

      Join us for  YMCA Spectrum Sunday!!  We will meet on Sunday, September 15th from 5 – 7 at the Adams Mill Program Center in Simpsonville.  Bring your swimsuit for a dip in the pool, or just participate in open gym, snacks, music, and other fun activities.

      All families affected by autism are invited.  You do not need to be a Y member, nor a resident of Greenville.

      Please register online by clicking here.  Limited scholarships are available.  Please contact Greg McKee at gmckee@... or 963-3608.

      Project Coordinator, All Are Welcome Grant