UPSTATE: South Carolina Advocates for Epilepsy informational meeting 7/31/13 6:30-8 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013

      Since a lot of individuals with autism are also affected by seizures, I thought this might be of interest.

      Cell(864) 346-4180

      South Carolina Advocates for Epilepsy (SAFE) has come to Greenville! SAFE is made up of patients, family members, caregivers and friends that want to make a difference. If you are a professional caring for those with epilepsy or have a child with epilepsy or a related seizure disorder please join us to find out more about SAFE's mission. Complimentary dinner will be served.Childcare provided by reservation.
      Wednesday, July 31st 6:30-8 pm at The Center for Developmental Services on 29 North Academy Street Greenville, SC 29601. Call Family Connection at 331-1340 to register or for more information.