UPSTATE: Camp Cameron & Special Needs VBS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013

      Hello,

      I thought that this may be something that you may want to pass along to some the of parents that you are in in contact with.  The young lady that is heading this up just graduated with a degree in special education, and had a family member who was diagnosed with either cerebral palsy or down syndrome, and passed away in August of last year.  She said that the children will have a one on one buddy, and that there will be a nurse on site for the entire day.  She emailed a flyer and an application, so they are attached.

      Also, I saw another flyer at PTW, and thought that I would give you the information from that as well.  It is a one day/morning Special Needs VBS on July 20th at 8:30am to 12pm sponsored by Cross Pointe Church.  The website that they have on the flyer is www.groupvbspro.com/vbs/ez/crosspointeanderson